Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix with Printable Gift Tags: Skip the store bought, processed boxed mixes, and make your own delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix made with NESTLÉ® Toll House dark chocolate morsels. Includes printable gift tags with instructions, as these make the sweetest gifts to give. #HolidayRemix #sponsoredAre you looking for the sweetest gift to give? A gift that ANYONE would appreciate? A gift that is homemade, heart felt, and a special treat for a special someone? A gift that is frgual but appreciated?
Then I have the PERFECT DIY gift for you!
DIY Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
With a few simple ingredients, including NESTLÉ® dark chocolate chips (because everything is better with chocolate), you can make an inexpensive gift that anyone would love to receive? I mean, who dosen’t LOVE to have pancakes on a Saturday morning?!Whip up some love in 4 Easy Steps.
- Buy ingredients. Here are bonus coupons for NESTLÉ® products.
- Make the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix.
- Print off and attach these gift tags I have included.
- Deliver and show some love with NESTLÉ® and this #HolidayRemix
See how totally awesome I am–a free gift card template, frugal gift idea, and COUPONS to buy the ingredients.)This recipe makes enough for 4 Gifts, each in a 1 Quart Glass Jars.
- 6 cups whole white wheat flour (or all purpose)
- 6 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup flax seed (or additional oats)
- ½ cup baking powder
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups Nestle Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Mix all ingredients in very large bowl divide evenly between quart size glass jars (this fills 4 quart size jars.)
Are you looking for more delicious Holiday baking ideas? Be sure to check out the yummy creations on NESTLÉ® Pinterest Board and follow them along on Facebook.