Did you know that ALDI has amazing lines of products that are not only affordable, but help you attain your healthy living goals? Take a “Fresh Look” at ALDI products and see just how they can help you fuel your body up with healthy, delicious foods, while keeping your budget in check.
Earlier this Spring I was invited to Geneva, Illinois to visit the ALDI US Headquarters. I was expecting to learn the value and care that ALDI places in their products, but I was not expecting to be blown away with how their company is starting to support a healthier lifestyle. And you all know how much I love clean eating!
But one of the highlights of my trip was being in the ALDI Test Kitchen. of course it is because I LOVE to eat, but I was also floored with how incredibly healthy, creative and tasty the recipes we sampled were. Not to mention that I was honored by the presence of Cooking Channel’s star, Brigitte Nguyen.
Brigitte created high protein, healthy dishes using only ALDI products. Which by the way, she shops at ALDI at home. Like she said to me, Why shop elsewhere and cost yourself more money when you can get what you need and want at ALDI? Well said.
Go ahead and drool, they were INCREDIBLE. And that is coming from the girl who was afraid to try them, since I have been known to HATE seafood. BTW–Loved them! True story!
ALDI challenged me to “take a fresh look” at their products and I was inspired and encouraged that I can shop on a budget and still buy the high quality, clean foods I adore.
I have already shared the 411 on shopping at ALDI but My challenge to you?
TAKE A FRESH LOOK AT ALDI
ALDI is committed to removing certified synthetic colors, trans fat, and MSG from all ALDI exclusice brand foods and more than 125 ingredients from SimplyNature products by the end of 2015. To me this means, I can shop with confidence and not have to waste time scanning labels for ingredients I refuse to buy for my family.
- Produce Picks of the Week: ALDI offers seasonal fruits and vegetables, including some organic produce, at rock bottom prices and we all know how important it is to get more servings of fruits and veggies into our diet.
- ALDI Fresh Meats: ALDI offers lean cuts of chicken, beef, pork and turkey that is all USDA Choice certified. All stores also offer grass fed/organic meat products.
- Dietitian’s Picks: Scan the aisle of ALDI, and you will find dozens of low-fat, high protein, whole grain snacks and meals for your family, like cheese sticks, Greek yogurt, peanuts, and almond butter.
- Simply Nature: A line free from 125 artificial ingredients and preservatives. These are my go-tos! I love thier veggie chips as an occasional splurge and my daughter could live on their Fruit Squeeezies.
- liveGfree: Many of you don’t know that for 2 years I lived gluten free. It was hard and it was expensive!!! I wish that ALDI had their incredible line of gluten free products available at the time. And let me tell you, I sampled so many of these products. My favorite were the liveGfree Multi Seed crackers. I could eat these morning, noon, and night.
- Fit & Active: These are products that are designed for active lifestyle. They are typically lower in fat, calories, and sodium. My favorite product in this line is the rice cake. I know what you are thinking: Rice Cake?!!! But slather it with peanut butter and sprinkle on some chocolate chips and this girl is in heaven. Changed your mind didn’t I ?
So there you have it! I do believe that before long, ALDI will be known nationwide as the”Cheap Health Food Store.” And who doesn’t love that?
I was provided a trip to the ALDI headquarters in Batavia, IL. All travel and accommodations were provided by ALDI. This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.