I partnered with Rocky Mountain Oils for this post; all opinions and experiences are that of my own.
I am sure you have heard everybody and their brother talking about essential oils.
You have probably heard they cure everything from migraines to indigestion to the flu. I have even been told by a few people that essential oils would cure my Cystic Fibrosis, or at least take the place of all my prescription medications.
But do essential oils have a place in YOUR life? In my life?
And I strongly believe that yes, they do.
You may want to stop reading right there and say forget it, this is another sales pitch for something that won’t work or you can’t afford.
But stick with me here on this one.
I was skeptical to start with as well. And I have enough medical expenses that to add one more remedy to my list of treatments is a cost I am not eager to ever take on.
However, after hearing about Rocky Mountain Oils, I knew I had to give essentail oils a try.
What convinced me?
First and most importantly, there is a 90 day money back guarentee. That includes free return shipping and no restocking fee. I know right?!!
The people at Rocky Mountail Oils know that essential oils are a bit of an art. What works for one person may not work for another. And they sincerely want their consumer–AKA YOU–to be satisfied. So go ahead, try a new oil out at ZERO risk.
So once I knew the return policy, I did a bit more investigating to see if Rocky Mountain Oils were the Essential Oil company for me and for you, my readers.
What I discovered is that Rocky Moutain Oils have a S.A.A.F.E. Guarantee. This ensures all Rocky Moutain Oils are:
- 100% Pure
- Tested by a third party lab
- Every oil is batched with a batch code, which can be used to pull up the GC/MS (Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry) test results for that oil directly from our website–this means you can check where the oil came from down to each supplier and see it’s level of potency
- Free of all synthetics and fillers
And Rocky Mountain Oils work directly with consumers and do not have a middle market management system. That basically means that you buy from them. You don’t buy from a sales rep that makes comission off each sale–so no, I am not making ANYTHING off you purchasing Rocky Mountain Oils. That just boils down to when a person says Rocky Mountain Oils work, they are sincere. They are not trying to make money off false or exaggerated claims and you can skip dealing with aggressive sales reps–and I know you LOVE that!
So now you know WHY I choose Rocky Mountain Oils, but you need to know HOW I use the oils.
- Immunity Oil Blend: I roll this on everyone’s feet when ANYONE in our house gets sick or we know we have been exposed to something. I love it because it comes in a roller ready to use!
- Counting Sheep: My daughter is plagued with nightmares, this oil has helped her calm down when she is awoken from a bad dream and she has successfully gone back to sleep faster since I have started using the oil.
- Concentrate: Truth–this is designed for children who have trouble focusing. I use it for myself when I need to sit and work for a long period of time. And personally, I have found it helpful.
- Breathe Ease: Having Cystic Fibrosis, my children and I all suffer with more upper respiratory infections that others. I place a drop or two of this in our diffusers at night at the first sign of any respiratory distress. The verdict–we have had zero upper respiratory infections since we started using. This time last year, we had 5 in our house in just a 3 month time frame!
- Blend of Vanilla: I use in my diffuser for a natural, warm smell. It beats any candle out there (and doesn’t irritate my lungs or give me a headache!)
- Peppermint: I feel like this is my MOST used oil. I diffuse it just for the clean, refreshing, and peaceful scent. I diffuse it when I am out of or low on breathe ease and feel congested. And I also blend it into fractionated coconut oil and rub on my stomach when I am having stomach upset. It is also great rubbed onto tender muscles after a hard work out. I just love this oil!
Are Essential Oils Worth the Hype?
Well, yes to a degree. My daughter is sleeping better and we have all managed to be healthier in the past 6 months as we have been in years. That is a huge win for me. I have not found success in managing migraines alone with the oils nor have they been a cure all for my digestive issues.
Do I find Rocky Mountain Oils worth a part of my life? Most definetely yes.
And I am excited to share with you a special give-away that Rocky Mountain Oils is sharing with my readers–YOU!!!
I am so excited for you to potentially win a huge shopping spree with them. But win or lose, I think they are worth checking out. And if you are unsure where to start, their beginner kit is the perfect place. Or call their customer service. The staff is extremely knowledgeable on thier products and may be able to direct you to an oil that could help with you need.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if these oils help you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway