This Berry Avocado Toast is a sweet version of Avocado Toast that is absolutely Delicious! Cream cheese, avocado, and honey are spread onto whole grain bread and topped with fresh raspberries for a delightful take on Avocado Toast.
Are you obsessed with Avocado Toast?
I have to say this simple creation of ripe avocado spread on toast is quite perfect in my book.
But recently, we upped our avocado toast game, and this sweet version of Avocado Toast has quickly become a favorite.
Berry Avocado Toast
Avocado is mashed with cream cheese and a bit of honey for a slightly sweet, creamy spread. And then topped with fresh berries for an absolutely delicious, balanced snack or breakfast.
This sweet mixture is the PERFECT base for berries and was a delicious change-up from my savory version of avocado toast.
How to Make Avocado Toast
- Start with a ripe avocado.
- Mash an avocado in a small bowl.
- Add in softened cream cheese and honey and mix well to incorporate.
- Toast bread
- We recommend a whole grain bread.
- Spread a generous layer of avocado cream cheese onto the toast.
- Top with berries of your choice.
- Serve immediately.
Notes on Raspberry and Cream Avocado Toast:
- If you are dairy-free, omit the cream cheese and add vegan cream cheese or nothing at all to the avocado and honey mixture. (If you are vegan use maple syrup in place of honey)
- I prefer to use my homemade bread for the toast, but any quality, thick-sliced bread will work.
- The raspberries are a delicious choice, but strawberries or blueberries work as well.
- If you are not planning on using the avocado at once, cut in half and use half the avocado. Leave the pit in the other half and place in container cut side down. Place a bit of water with lemon juice in container to just cover cut side. When ready to use, remove avocado and pat dry.
- Easy Avocado Tuna Salad
- Mexican Eggs Benedict with Avocado Hollandaise
- Baked Sweet Potato Nachos with Avocado Cilantro Cream
- Two Minute Avocado Dip from Pinch of Yum
Berry Avocado Toast
- 4 slices whole grain bread sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon honey
- dash of salt
- 1 pint raspberries
- Remove the pit from the avocado, and scoop the flesh of the avocado into a bowl.
- Mash with a fork.
- Add in cream cheese, honey, and tiny pinch of salt and mix well.
- Toast bread.
- Spread avocado mixture evenly over toast and top with berries.