Chicken Pesto Pizza : A quick and flavorful flatbread made with pesto, chicken, artichokes, and peppers and finished with Parmesan Cheese.
Are you looking for an EASY meal? A meal filled with flavor and can be made in only minutes?
Chicken Pesto Pizza
Well, that is EXACTLY what I am bringing to you with this Pesto Flatbread Pizza–an easy, flavorful meal that is pulled together in almost no time at all.
Soft naan bread is topped with sharp pesto, tender chicken, tangy artichoke hearts, and smoky roasted red peppers. The flatbread pizza is then finished with a combination of Parmesan for a salty finish.
Such a simple recipe with great results!
How to make Pesto Flatbread
- Top flatbread or naan bread with pesto.
- Top pesto with leftover shredded chicken.
- Add sliced roasted red peppers to flatbread.
- Add diced artichoke hearts to flatbread.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
I told you it was easy!
Notes on Chicken Pesto Pizza
- Feel free to use homemade pizza dough in place of naan bread. You will want to pre-bake the pizza crust for 10 minutes at 425 degrees until browned. Then proceed with topping the pizza dough with the remaining ingredients.
- If you are looking for a meat-free version, just omit the chicken.
- If you don’t have leftover chicken, simply saute up 4 ounces chicken breasts. Cube chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and saute over medium-high heat in 2 teaspoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper, for 7-9 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
More Quick Pizza Recipes
- Pita Pizza: 6 Pita Bread Pizza Recipes
- Strawberry and Arugula Pizza
- Sweet and Savory Breakfast Pizzas
- Taco Pizza
Pesto Chicken Flatbread Recipe
Chicken Pesto Pizza
An easy flatbread pizza recipe made with pesto, cooked chicken and artichokes and sweet peppers.
- 2 pieces of Naan Bread
- 4 ounces chicken breast cooked
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup jarred artichoke hearts sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Preheat broiler to high heat.
Top naan bread with pesto.
Top pesto with leftover shredded chicken.
Add artichokes and peppers to flatbread. Season with pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
Place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.