Game Day Dips: Sweet and Savory Dips that are perfect to share with your friends while the big game is on!
I forward to the Superbowl every year.
Being from Cleveland, it is surely not the because of the actual GAME.
Is it the commercials–well, yes, I do find entertainment from them. Although I have to admit I feel like they aren’t as good as they were ten years ago.
IT IS THE FOOD!!
I mean come on, it is the perfect excuse to hang out with friends and STUFF your face. And for me, what better way to stuff your face then with a variety of dips.
Game Day Dips
I love the variety of food that is always present at Football Parties. Because then you can have it ALL!! Cheesy, creamy, fresh, spicy, tangy, sweet—there is a dip for anything you are craving.
So here is my plan: Hang out with friends and trying a little of this and and a lot of that.
Favorite Game Day Dips
Here are some of my favorite dips from me and my friends that need to be a part of YOUR next game day party.
- The Ultimate Taco Dip: You can NOT have a party with at least ONE taco dip–and this is the one that is a MUST!!!
- Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip: A full serving of veggies in this lightened up (yet still cheesy and decadent tasting) Artichoke Dip. It is the funnest way to eat your veggies.
- Lightened Up Easy Hot Corn Dip: Even with the assortment of other dips, you are going to want to make two batches of this Corn Dip–it always disappears fast!
- Beer Cheese Fondue from Melanie Makes. This cheesy beef dip is perfect for dipping tart apples or crusty bread into.
- Horseradish Bacon Dip from Lemons for Lulu: It reminds me a of a cheese ball my mom used to make growing up. The combo of horseradish and bacon is killer.
- Looking for something a bit heartier? This BBQ Chicken Dip from Kitchen Addiction is everything you love about a BBQ Chicken in a creamy dip–YUM!
- Want something healthier? This Jalapeno Lime Hummus from Food Faith and Fitness is bursting with so much flavor, you will forget it is healthy. I love it on fresh sliced jicama–never tried jicama–well, now is the time!
- Lemon Tree Dwelling created a Tiramisu Dip, which not only satisfies your sweet tooth, but give you a little boost from the caffeine to keep that party going. Warning, this dip is ONLY for adults (which makes it ALL the more enjoyable!
- For both the kids and the adults, this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip from How Sweet It Is, looks INSANE. You may need a double batch.
- Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip: A little bit healthy, a little bit naughty–a whole lot of delicious!
How can you choose?
I surely can NOT, therefore I plan on putting on some comfy pants and eating them all–I may or may not share with my friends 🙂