Warm, juicy shredded pork is cooked low and slow in the slow cooker, for a delicious base for Honey Mustard Pork Sandwich. Topped with Brussels Sprouts Slaw or Classic Coleslaw, these sandwiches are not only incredibly easy, but also absolutely delicious.
Nothing beats a good sandwich. There is just something about biting into a perfectly crafted sandwich that is balanced with sweet and savory, creamy and crunchy. Sometimes sandwiches can be underrated as ho-hum--but when done correctly--nothing is farther from the truth.
Take this Honey Mustard Pork Sandwich. The pork is warm and a bit sweet from the honey and tangy from the mustard. It is piled on a soft roll and then finished off with my Brussels Sprout Slaw. The slaw is cool and crunchy and sharp in flavor and pairs perfectly with the soft roll and warm, succulent pork.
The best part about this sandwich? It is made with only 10 minutes of preparation and in advance.
So grab some napkins, a slider, or two, and enjoy these delicious slow cooker pork sandwiches for a football game or an easy dinner.
How to Make Honey Mustard Pork Sandwiches
- Stir together the cider, water, honey, mustard, and garlic together in a slow cooker.
- Place a pork loin or pork butt in the mixture.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
- Once cooked, shred the pork loin and mix it into the sauce.
- Serve on buns with Brussels Sprouts Slaw or Classic Coleslaw.
Easy-Peasy Dinner Done!
Honey Mustard Pork Sandwiches
- 2 pounds pork loin roast trimmed of fat
- ½ cup apple juice or apple cider
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons deli mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 soft rolls
- Mix together the apple juice, water, garlic, honey, and mustard. Add in the pork to the slow cooker.
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. Stir the meat back into the cooking juices.
- Serve shredded pork on buns and top with slaw if desired.