7 Day Italian Meal Plan: Complete with Grocery List and Game Plan. Everything you need to get dinner on the table!
You mean I have to make dinner again?!!
How many times do you feel that way? Once a month, once a week, every night?
Yes, the truth of the matter is that most of us have to make dinner amongst the other thousands of things we have to do in our busy days.
However, I promise you with a little planning you can have a delicious dinner on the table every night of the week in almost as much effort as going through the drive thru. And guess what? It will taste better, be healthier for you and cost you much less!!
Sounds too good to be true…but IT IS NOT!!!!!
You, yes YOU, can do this.
You can make a simple and easy meal plan to follow this week and put dinner on the table every night of the week. (Now give yourself a pat on the back—you are about to be your family’s hero.)
- Create a Weekly Meal Plan Don’t shy away now, I am doing this for you—yes, this is your lucky day!!
- Utilize similar ingredients for the week. Meaning, don’t buy a bag a 10 lb bag of potatoes and then only use them once in the week. Put your food to work—and therefore save money! I know, it just keeps getting better and better!!
- If you can pre-prep some ingredients on your shopping day that will save you even more time during the busy week—but don’t let this step stop you from making these meals, there is nothing super complicated here. I have included a “Game Plan” to map out what to do to pre-prep to literally make dinner come together in no time flat during the week.
- Get the Meal Plan with Recipes Links
- Print off the Grocery List for the week:–I am giving you no excuses not to try this out.Here is ALL you Need
- Follow the Game Plan
Option 1: You can prep for the entire week on one day, which is amazing for those who work outside the house or who are just really busy–aren’t we all?!!
Option 2: Make the meals as the week goes–these are easy meals that are DOABLE for week nights.
However, if you are overwhelmed by making most everything from scratch….START SLOW!
You can make some easy substitutions to make this meal plan even easier:
- Skip the homemade tomato sauce and buy 4 jars of your favorite brand.
- Buy 3 lbs frozen bread dough instead of making fresh bread (just thaw out the dough on day one) Or buy 2 loafs quality bread and use in place of garlic bread and bread for cheese crouton. Make only one loaf of bread dough for Pizza bread (or buy 1 pound of dough from store)
- Buy pre-washed lettuce
- Use store bought salad dressings
- Buy bags of pre-shredded cheese instead of grating your own.
- Don’t be tempted to buy frozen meatballs–these babies are so good, they are worth the tiny bit of extra effort!!
My grocery list and meal plans include how to do just about everything from scratch. This is is because it saves money and I enjoy the taste/nutritional quality much more. BUT it can be overwhelming to someone who is used to eating out or grabbing frozen meals. Do what you can and grow from there!
Now pat yourself on the back!
The recipes have been printed, along with the grocery list and your game plan. You are MORE THAN HALFWAY there!!
Remember, real, unprocessed food on the table with the people you love is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself and to your family.
I am proud of you!!!
Now get cooking 🙂