Join A Mind "Full" Mom's Monthly Cooking Challenge this month! It's easy to enter and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below and the rules here. I can't wait to see what your creations!
What is The Monthly Cooking Challenge?
A Mind "Full" Mom's Monthly Cooking Challenge is a fun way to celebrate our community of readers. And it is super easy to participate!
Each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize. To receive an email alert as soon as the month’s challenge is posted, sign up here.
How It Works
- Cook the Challenge Recipe. Simply make the challenge recipe anytime during that month.
- Send a picture of your creation to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the month. By sending a photo, you are automatically entered into the challenge.
- Leave a review on the recipe post on the A Mind "Full" Mom website. Be sure to leave a review by 9:00 p.m. EST on the last day of the month. By leaving a review with your first and last name, you are automatically entered into the challenge.
- Post on Social Media [For 1 Bonus Entry]. Share a photo of your creation on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok tagging @amindfullmom and with the hashtag #amfmcookingchallenge. (You must use the hashtag for me to be able to see it).
- Cook, email, share, review! Let the fun begin!
A $50 Amazon gift card, which will be sent via email.
This Month's Cooking Challenge (November 2023)
This month's theme is Thanksgiving. Specifically, my easy, famous Turkey Brine that will guarantee your holiday turkey is moist, tender, and full of flavor. You are going to be the MVP of Thanksgiving hosts with this simple recipe!
Is Turkey Brine not a fit for you? Don't worry, I have an alternate recipe, mashed potato casserole. Creamy, fluffy, and full of flavor, Mashed Potato Casserole is the perfect way to prepare mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving! It can even be made in advance.
November 2023 Cooking Challenge
- Make my turkey brine recipe (or mashed potato casserole) sometime in November.
- Send a picture of it to email@example.com by November 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- For another entry, leave a comment on the turkey brine recipe (or mashed potato casserole recipe) blog post. Please leave your first and last name when entering the review.
- For another bonus entry, post your photo on Instagram, tagging @amindfullmom and #amfmcookingchallenge
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
- I’ll randomly select a winner on December 1.
- Have FUN!!! Don’t worry about making it look perfect – just take a quick picture with your phone so I can see your delicious creations. I will not be judging the photos!
Cooking Challenge FAQs
I am sorry, but only those ages 18 or older and living in the U.S. can receive the prize. (See the full list of giveaway rules here.)
We will send an email to the address you include with your review. You will have 48 hours to respond, after which a new winner will be selected.
Each person can make up to 3 entries. One for emailing a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org, one for leaving a review with your full name on the recipe of the month, and one for sharing on social media using the hashtag #amfmcookingchallenge
Sign Up To Join A Mind "Full" Mom's Community
Sign up here to get an email every time I post a new Monthy Cooking Challenge
You will also receive weekly, relevant emails as well and can unsubscribe at any time.
Refer to all the official rules for the cooking challenge here.