With homemade pancake mix, delicious from-scratch pancakes are only minutes away! Share these adorable and delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mixes for a perfect Holiday Gift or stock DIY Pancake Mix in your pantry for busy mornings. This Homemade Pancake Mix Recipe includes printable gift tags with instructions, as this Pancake Mix makes the sweetest gifts to give.
Are you looking for the sweetest gift to give?
A gift that ANYONE would appreciate?
A gift that is homemade, heart felt, and a special treat for a special someone?
A gift that is frugal but appreciated?
Then I have the PERFECT DIY gift for you!
Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
With a few simple ingredients, you can make an inexpensive gift that anyone would love to receive?
But truthfully, while you are at it, you will want to make a triple batch of this Homemade Pancake Mix so you can stock your own pantry with DIY Pancake Mix.
I mean, who doesn’t LOVE to have homemade pancakes on a Saturday morning?!
Homemade Pancake Mix Recipe
- In a very large mixing bowl, mix together oats, flour, baking powder, flax seed, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips, until evenly combined.
- Divide mixture between pint and quart sized jars.
- about 2 cups pancake mix for the pint sized jar
- about 4 cups pancake mix for the quart sized jar.
- Print off and attach gift tags I have included.
- Stock these Homemade Pancake Mixes in your Pantry or deliver DIY Pancake Mixes for a perfect hostess or holiday treat.
See how totally awesome I am–a free gift card template and a frugal gift idea.
A few pointers on Healthy Homemade Pancake Mix
The following contain affiliate links, which I make a small fee We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- This recipe makes enough for 4 Quart sized gift jars or 8 pint sized gift jars.
- I used these quart size jars or pint size jars, and ribbon to complete these homemade gift jars. Make them more festive by gifting them with a Christmas Spatula or pancake molds .
- Quick cook oats or old fashioned oats both work in this Homemade Oatmeal Pancake Mix. I prefer the texture of quick cook oats to contrast against the wheat flour.
- I add ground flax seed to my DIY Pancake Mix, for fiber and omega 3 fatty acids. You can omit and add additional oats instead.
- Whole wheat flour is my go to in my kitchen and in my Homemade Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix. However, you can easily use all-purpose flour or Gluten-Free Flour Mix and make Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix.
More Pancake Recipes
- Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
- High Protein Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten Free Banana Oat Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Dutch Baby Pancake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
Homemade Pancake Mix Recipe
DIY Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 6 cups whole white wheat flour or all purpose
- 6 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup flax seed or additional oats
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients in very large bowl divide evenly between quart or pint size glass jars (this fills 4 quart size jars or 8 pint size jars)