Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix with Printable Gift Tags: Skip the store bought, processed boxed mixes, and make your own delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix dark chocolate morsels. Includes printable gift tags with instructions, as these make the sweetest gifts to give.
Are you looking for the sweetest gift to give?
A gift that ANYONE would appreciate?
A gift that is homemade, heart felt, and a special treat for a special someone?
A gift that is frugal but appreciated?
Then I have the PERFECT DIY gift for you!
Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
With a few simple ingredients, you can make an inexpensive gift that anyone would love to receive?
I mean, who dosen’t LOVE to have homemade pancakes on a Saturday morning?!
Whip up DIY Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix in 4 Easy Steps.
- Buy ingredients.
- Make the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix.
- Print off and attach these gift tags I have included.
- Deliver and show some love.
See how totally awesome I am–a free gift card template and a frugal gift idea.
A few pointers on Healthy Homemade Pancake Mix:
- This recipe makes enough for 4 Gifts, each in a 1 Quart Glass Jars.
- I used these jars and this ribbon to complete these homemade gift jars. Make them more festive by gifting them with a Christmas Spatula.
- Quick cook oats or old fashioned oats both work in this Homemade Oatmeal Pancake Mix. I prefer the texture of old-fashioned oats to contrast against the wheat flour.
- I add ground flax seed to my DIY Pancake Mix, for fiber and omega 3 fatty acids. You can omit and add additional oats instead.
- Whole wheat flour is my go to in my kitchen and in my Homemade Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix. However, you can easily use all-purpose flour or Gluten-Free Flour Mix and make Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix.
Be sure to check out my Oats Recipes, as oats of all forms happen to be one of my favorite ingredients to cook with.
DIY Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
Keep Oatmeal Pancake Mix on hand for EASY mornings and a fun breakfast.
- 6 cups whole white wheat flour or all purpose
- 6 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup flax seed or additional oats
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups Chocolate Chips
Mix all ingredients in very large bowl divide evenly between quart size glass jars (this fills 4 quart size jars.)