Healthy Homemade Egg McMuffin Sandwiches
Ham and egg breakfast sandwiches come together easily with a sheet pan hack for cooking eggs. Make ahead and freeze for an easy, wholesome on-the-go breakfast and skip the drive-thru permanently.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time17 mins
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese shedded
- 6 slices deli ham nitrate-free if possible
- 6 whole wheat English muffins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cheese together. Pour in silicone baking pan and bake for 12-14 minutes or until eggs are set.
Cut eggs into 6 equal squares.
Assemble sandwich by placing one egg square and one slice of ham on each English Muffin.
Serve or cool and freeze for busy mornings.
- To keep these breakfast sandwiches dairy-free, omit milk and cheese and use water in place of milk.
- To keep these Egg McMuffin Sandwiches gluten-free, use gluten-free English Muffins.
- Instead of mixing the cheese into the eggs, you can top each egg McMuffin with a slice of cheddar or american cheese.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 185mg | Sodium: 1019mg | Potassium: 260mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Calcium: 212mg | Iron: 2.4mg