Deli turkey, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and bacon are wrapped up in a tortilla for a quick turkey wrap, perfect for lunch.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 4 whole wheat tortillas 10 inch diameter
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4-8 lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces deli turkey meat thinly sliced
- 4 pieces cooked bacon
- 1 tomato sliced and seeded
Spread the avocado mayonnaise in an even layer over the tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edge of tortilla.
Top the avocado spread with 1-2 lettuce leaves to cover the tortilla.
Place 3-4 slices of turkey in the middle of the wrap and then top with sliced tomatoes and a piece of cooked bacon.
Wrap the turkey wrap, by folding in the sides and then rolling tightly from the bottom up.
Cut in half or cut into 1 inch pieces and secure with toothpicks.
- If prepared correctly, you can make these turkey wraps up to 3 days in advance and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve or pack for lunch.
- These Turkey Wraps are great served with a side of Guacamole for dip. I like to add a Wholly Guacamole in my kids' lunchboxes for them to dip their veggies, chips, or these tortilla turkey wraps in.
- Feel free to use leftover roasted turkey in place of the deli turkey slices. You can also use ham, roast beef, or leave off the deli meat altogether and just serve a BLT wrap with avocado.
- If you do not like avocado, just use mayonnaise on this wrap. Sometimes I even just use honey mustard which some restaurants use on their club sandwiches.
- If you do not like mayonnaise, or need this Turkey Wrap to be Dairy-Free, simply mash up your avocado with lime juice and salt and smear that on your wrap.
- Be sure to seed your tomato as best as you can before layering in your club wrap. This will prevent a soggy wrap.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1409mg | Potassium: 522mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2105IU | Vitamin C: 14.1mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 2.4mg