This Strawberry Pizza with Arugula is a savory, unique flatbread pizza. A cheese pizza is brought to life with subtle sweetness from strawberries, sharpness from arugula and a rich balsamic drizzle. It is a pizza like you have never had and will always remember!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 16 ounce flatbread or Naan style bread (or 1 pound homemade pizza dough, rolled out and prebaked at 400 degrees for 10 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh Strawberries sliced
- 6 ounces fresh Mozzarella sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves minced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh arugula
- 2 tablespoons good quality balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brush the flatbread with olive oil. Spread out the slices of mozzarella evenly over the flatbread or pre-cooked dough. Spread the strawberries over the cheese and sprinkle with the feta and rosemary.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
Top with arugula and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 302mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 14.9mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 0.6mg