Pineapple Mango Salsa
This Pineapple Mango Salsa is a sweet and spicy fresh fruit salsa that pairs perfectly with fish, chicken, or salty chips!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 fresh pineapple peeled and core removed
- 2 mangoes peeled and core removed
- 1 small red onion minced
- 1 jalapeno seeds and core removed, minced
- 1 red pepper seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Dice the pineapple and mango into 1/2 inch chunks.
Toss with the onion, jalapeno, pepper, and cilantro.
Squeeze the fresh lime juice over the salsa and sprinkle with salt. Toss to combine.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving for best flavor.
- If you are NOT serving with salty chips, you may want to increase the salt to 1 teaspoon for taste.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Sodium: 118mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 795IU | Vitamin C: 74.1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.4mg