Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oatmeal
An overnight oatmeal recipe featuring the classic peanut butter and banana combination.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 4 mason jars with lids
- 2 overripe bananas
- 4 cups coconut milk I used coconut-almond milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons maple syrup I used 2 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds optional
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- dash of salt
- 2 cups oatmeal quick cook or regular oats both work
- Sliced banana for serving
Place 1/2 banana in each mason jar and mash up with a fork. Add 1 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter and a dash or salt to each jar. Close the jars and shake well until ingredients combined. Open the jar and add 1/2 cup oatmeal to each jar. Place lid on jar and shake again. Refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, open the jar, slice up some banana on top of each jar and enjoy.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 798mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 402mg | Iron: 2.4mg