Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole
An easy breakfast casserole made in an electric pressure cooker with hash browns, eggs, sausage and cheese.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Pressure Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 3 cups hash browns defrosted
- 1/2 pound ground turkey breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup colby cheese shredded
Prepare Breakfast Casserole
Whisk together eggs with milk and salt and pepper until well combined.
Lightly grease an oven safe 6 inch by 4 inch baking dish. Cover the bottom of the pan with defrosted hash browns. Sprinkle sausage over hash browns. Pour eggs mixture over sausage and hash browns. Sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil.
Place casserole on trivet in pressure cooker. Cook on High Pressure for 20 minutes, using manual button.
Allow pressure to release manually for 5 minutes and then do a quick release and serve.
- Be sure your hash browns are fully defrosted. If not, this casserole will take MUCH longer to cook.
- If you use a super heavy duty foil to cover this casserole, you will want to increase cook time by 5 minutes.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 212mg | Sodium: 441mg | Potassium: 513mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 8.9mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 2.4mg