Blackberry Mojitos are a spin on a classic mojito that is refreshing, light, and bursts with blackberry flavor!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum such as Bacardi Superior
- Seltzer Water or Club Soda
In a tall glass, add in blackberries, mint leaves, lime juice, rum, and simple syrup.
Muddle the mixture together with bottom of a wooden spoon, breaking up the berries and crushing the mint.
Fill the glass with cubed ice.
Slowly top the glass with seltzer water or club soda.
- Adjust the amount of simple syrup to taste.
- Feel free to use lime flavored seltzer water for additional lime flavor.
- Omit the alcohol for a Virgin Mojito.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 17.3mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.9mg