Cream Cheese Apple Dip
This creamy, homemade, apple dip is made with only 5 minutes of prep time and only 5 ingredients!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 package of Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- chopped dark chocolate and chopped nuts optional
Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let flavors combine together.
Before serving, top chocolate and nuts if desired. Serve with apples, crackers, pretzels, and assorted fruit.
- To make this dip nut-free, leave off the toffee or chopped nuts (toffee, often contains nuts)
- You can use full -fat cream cheese or low-fat, but fat free is not recommended for the best flavor.
- It is important to use room temperature cream cheese for a smooth dip. Leave your cream cheese out for 1-2 hours at room temperature. If you forgot to leave your cream cheese out, get a bowl larger than the package of cream cheese and fill with hot water, place the foil-wrapped pack of cream cheese in the hot water and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- You can use Greek yogurt or regular yogurt--just be sure it is PLAIN and not sweetened.
- Cream Cheese Apple Dip will last in fridge for up to 4 days.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 90mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Calcium: 56mg