Mini Cheesecakes are a perfect addition to any party or potluck. These bite-sized cheesecakes are easy to make and feature a vanilla wafer crust and a perfectly creamy and light cheesecake batter.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Chilling Time2 hrs
Total Time25 mins
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature (2 8 ounce packages)
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- any desired toppings
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line 48 cups in mini muffin tins with mini cupcake liners.
Put 1 vanilla wafer into each cupcake liner.
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice together until smooth and creamy. Be sure to scrape down sides and then beat well again.
Using a mini cookie scoop or a 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon, portion out batter evenly among the 48 muffin cups.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheesecakes sides puff up and center is still a TINY bit jiggly, being careful to not over bake.
Let cheesecakes cool for 10 minutes in pan.
Remove from pan and cool for another 10-20 minutes on a cooling rack.
Place in sealed container and store in fridge for at least 2 hours, or until completely chilled, before serving.
- Be sure all your ingredients are at room temperature before mixing cheesecake batter. This will ensure there are no lumps in your batter.
- If you forget to pull out your ingredients a few hours before you plan to make these cheesecakes, place the eggs and cream cheese (still in foil packaging) right into luke warm water. Your ingredients will be ready to use in 15-20 minutes.
- Fresh lemon juice really brightens up the cheesecake batter, but you can use jarred lemon juice or omit from batter with success as well.
- This recipe can easily be cut in half for a small gathering or doubled for a large party.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 20mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.1mg