Healthy Homemade Orange Julius
3 simple, all natural ingredients come together to create a copycat version of a childhood favorite.
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
- 1 container orange concentrate still frozen
- 5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-6 ounces vanilla vodka optional
- If serving this Orange Julius to adults, I suggest adding some vanilla vodka for a Tipsy Orange Julius Cocktail. You can use up to 6 ounces (1 ounce per serving) I personally only use 1/2 ounce per serving.
- I like to use unsweetened vanilla almond milk (that has zero grams of added sugar) in the base of this Orange Julius. Canned Coconut milk is another delicious non-dairy option and creates a richer smoothie.
- If you are not dairy free, you can use regular milk for this Orange Julius recipe.
- Be sure to use pulp-free orange juice concentrate for a smoother cocktail.
- If you use vanilla flavored non-dairy milk, you can omit the vanilla extract.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 13mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 200mg