Wonton Tacos are made with wonton wrappers filled with taco fillings for a perfect mini taco cups.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 package square wonton wrappers
- 1 pound ground beef or chicken or 3 cups beans
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Desired toppings: avocado, tomato, onion, sour cream, etc
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Shape wonton wrappers in mini-cupcake liners and bake for 8-10 minutes or until browned.
While wrappers are baking, cook ground meat and taco seasoning over medium high heat until meat is cooked through.
Scoop 1 tablespoon of meat mixture into each wonton cup. Top with cheese and return to oven 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve with desired toppings.
- Prepare Wonton Cups up to 3 days in advance. Fill with desired taco filling and bake immediately before serving.
- You can also prepare taco filling up to 3 days in advance and store in refrigerator. Right before serving, pop the filling into the prepared cups, top with cheese and bake until warmed through, about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Calories: 45kcal | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 37mg | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.3mg