Feeding your family does not have to be complicated, expensive, or time-consuming! With my free meal plans, meal planning is possible for the BUSIEST of people! And making a wholesome dinner for your family becomes a reality, instead of a task that seems unreachable.
Do you want to feed your family more wholesome meals made with REAL food?
How about saving your family some money at the grocery store?
Check and Check.
Let me tell you the secret to making those things a reality.
We have all heard that meal planning is the key to getting dinner on the table with less stress.
But it is a lot of work.
Let me do that work for you!
I have been creating meal plans for decades. In fact, that is why I started this blog. I had been sending out my meal plans to my close friends and extended family and they wanted a place to find my recipes.
And now, I am here to offer YOU the same time-saving, money-saving, family-approved meal plans!
FREE HEALTHY MEAL PLANS
Best news--I am offering these meal plans to you for FREE!!!
Because it is my goal to help families of all shapes and sizes sit down to a wholesome, delicious meal--without stress!
Things to know about my Family-Friendly Meal Plans
- They will be tried and true and have been given the picky eater seal of approval.
- Meal plans will be made with a budget in mind.
- Meal plans will utilize similar ingredients for the week to minimize cost and food waste.
- Meal plans use seasonal ingredients to cut back on food costs (and for better-tasting meals!)
- No recipe will have hydrogenated oils, high fructose syrup, or MSG.
- Every recipe will be made with whole foods and from mostly scratch (occasionally I will take a shortcut like store-bought salsa or an organic pie crust.)
Meal Plan Testimonials
- They really took the guesswork out of what to cook, which for me, was very time-consuming. So I’m very thankful for this huge time saver. -Morgan
- I really enjoy the variety and ease of your recipes. They make my life with three kids and a working husband so much easier by providing ideas for delicious, healthy, and simple, real food meals that my whole family can enjoy together. Thank you! -Christi
- I love your meal plans and the extra details you add in your email which help me plan my shopping and how I will make the meals. All of your recipes I have tried so far have been well received by my family of 5 and have been easy to prepare for me, a mom who works full time. -Kim
- I LOVE everything about your meals and meal plans. It makes my life so much easier when I get them. -Beth
- The meal plans helped me stay on budget! Thank you for your hard work and help! -Ella
I am totally plant based. Please include vegan recipes.
Hi Marianne. I have many paint based recipes on my site, but my meal plans are not dietary specific. Many people are still inspired to use them and adapt as needed.
Looking to receive my recipe.
Your first meal plan will be sent out on Friday. Happy to have you here!
I am always looking for a good instant pot recipe. I am new to the instant pot. So any information will be greatly appreciated.
I would love for you to sign up for my Instant Pot Tips emails which will help you greatly.
My husband and I are in our 70's. Been a mother of 2 daughters and many guests over our 44 years of marriage. I no longer want to cook daily meals as it seems daunting as I peek into the fridge. Sadly my husband isn't sure where the pots and pans are located as well as having no idea of what to prepare on ' his ' night to cook!
Having easy and healthy meals for our daily routine would be most grateful.
Thank you for your years of experience.
Thank You, looking forward to cooking with you!!
Hi Kristen,I’ve just found your site,it looks great,lot’s of useful info.I have signed up for the meal planer and look forward to seeing much more useful information.Many Thanks, Mike (,from Great Britain)
Hi Mike! So happy to have you here! Your first meal plan will come on Friday!
How can I save your meal plans and recipes. I print so many of your recipes and have reams of paper. There has to be a better way to save on computer
Hi Catherine! I am so glad you enjoy my recipes so much! You can hit print on the recipe and then instead of selecting the printer to print to under the tab labeled "destination" select save as a PDF. You can also just bookmark the recipe.
When I opened the newest meal plan, I wondered if you had looked into my fridge and pantry. I have sweet potatoes that need to be used, and two big bunches of broccoli. I have a pork roast in the freezer, and although no brussels sprouts, I do have two heads of cabbage. While I won't totally follow your menu, the recipes that you've provided are definitely going onto my meal plan for this week.
1) In the e-mail that delivers the menu, I was looking for a link to your website. I finally realized that the logo at the top of the mail was a link. You might consider just a "Visit my website for even more recipes" kind of link.
2) Now that I'm on the website, I can't find a way to search. The word "search" appears in the top banner, but it's in a dark font that just about blends in with the background and it's not an active link.
I really appreciate receiving your weekly menus and the other e-mails that arrive from time to time.
Hi Elsi! Thank you so much for your insight on my emails and site. I am undergoing a redesign right now and the search bar is HIGH on my list to make more user friendly. I will be sure it is activated until then though--that should not be an issue.
Hi, I LOVED your recipe for sheet pan chicken fajitas. it was chicken, peppers, red onions and a fabulous rub. Unfortunately, i cannot find that recipe. please help - It is GREAT!!!
I am so sorry Joan, but I never had a recipe like that on my site. I wish I could help!
Hi - is this where we sign up for the free menu planning? I thought I did but I’m confused - please advise - thank you! 😊
Hi Jo Anne! I just confirmed you are subscribed and your first meal plan was delivered yesterday. Check your inbox 🙂
Thank you so much for what you are doing to help familie in this difficult time.
God Bless YOU!
You are so welcome! I am blessed to be able to help!
I never learned to meal plan (nor really to cook) until I had kids. Now I've been struggling with just finding a routine let alone eating/cooking and finding time to work out (I'm a single mom with no help). Over the last 3 years now I've gained 80+pounds due to eating out and lack of exercise! I've been dieing (literally) for this help for my kids and I!!!
I am SO SO happy you found these meal plans. I can't wait to help you and your family enjoy healthy, easy meals and save you money! Take care Nicky!
Hawley S, Barrett
i have not ben able to get your meal plans. I seem to get others things on my computer, so I don't think it is my computer. Maybe you deleted my name from your list of people who want your meal plans. Please put me back on your list.
You are on the list Hawley! You will be getting a meal plan on Friday. Keep me posted if you do not 🙂
This sounds like fun! I have a husband and 7 children to cook for. I've been meal planning for several years, but always open to new ideas to try!
We are market farmers, so we have lots of vegetables and many varieties, but I find summer the most challenging for cooking. We are just so busy working outside! I hope you include lots of veggies!
Hi Lois! I am so glad you found my meal plans! I have to say I wish you lived closer to share some vegetables with me--I have a black thumb. But I still love veggie heavy dishes. I hope you find many here to enjoy!