Feeding your family does not have to be complicated, expensive, or time consuming! With my free meal plans, meal planning is possible for the BUSIEST of people! And making a wholesome dinner for your family becomes a reality, instead of a task that seems unreachable.
Do you want to feed your family more wholesome meals made with REAL food?
How about saving your family some money at the grocery store?
Check and Check.
Let me tell you the secret to making those things a reality.
We have all heard that meal planning is the key to getting dinner on the table with less stress.
But it is a lot of work.
Let me do that work for you!
I have been creating meal plans for decades. In fact, that is why I started this blog. I had been sending out my meal plans to my close friends and extended family and they wanted a place to find my recipes.
And now, I am here to offer YOU the same time-saving, money-saving, family approved meal plans!
FREE HEALTHY MEAL PLANS
Best news–I am offering these meal plans to you for FREE!!!
Because it is my goal to help families of all shapes and sizes sit down to a wholesome, delicious meal–without stress!
Thing to know about my Family-Friendly Meal Plans
- They will be tried and true and have been given the picky eater seal of approval.
- Meal plans will be made with a budget in mind.
- Meal plans will utilize similar ingredients for the week to minimize cost and food waste.
- Meal plans use seasonal ingredients to cut back on food cost (and for better tasting meals!)
- No recipe will have hydrogenated oils, high fructose syrup, or MSG.
- Every recipe will be made with whole foods and from mostly scratch (occasionally I will take a short-cut like store bought salsa or an organic pie crust.)
Meal Plan Testimonials
- They really took the guess work out of what to cook, which for me, was very time consuming. So I’m very thankful for this huge time saver. -Morgan
- I really enjoy the variety and ease of your recipes. They make my life with three kids and a working husband so much easier by providing ideas for delicious, healthy and simple, real food meals that my whole family can enjoy together. Thank you! -Christi
- I love your meal plans and the extra details you add in your email which help me plan my shopping and how I will make the meals. All of your recipes I have tried so far have been well received by my family of 5 and have been easy to prepare for me, a mom who works full time. -Kim
- I LOVE everything about your meals and meal plans. It makes my life so much easier when I get them. -Beth
- The meal plans helped me stay on budget! Thank you for your hard work and help! -Ella
Sign up for Meal Plans NOW
Latest posts by Kristen Chidsey (see all)
- Easy Mulled Wine - November 21, 2019
- Gluten Free Sweet Potato Waffles - November 20, 2019
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes - November 20, 2019