Meal Plans for a Budget: Free Weekly Meal Plans delivered to your inbox every week with family-approved meals that budget-friendly and made with clean ingredients.
Do you want to feed your family more wholesome meals made with REAL food?
Okay…how about saving your family some money at the grocery store?
Check and Check.
Let me tell you the secret.
One of the greatest gifts I ever gave to my mom (according to her) is weekly meal plans. I sent her my meal plan that I followed for the week along with a shopping list and all the recipes that I used for the week.
It was A LOT of work. And she loved it!
And FINALLY I am able to offer YOU meal plans!!! YAY!!!!
FREE HEALTHY MEAL PLANS
Best news–I am offering my subscribers to A Mind “Full” Mom Meal Plans for FREE!!! Because you are like my family and I am so happy to share this resource with you!
All you have to do is sign up here and every Sunday I will send you a plan for the upcoming week, just in time to hit up the grocery store after Sunday afternoon.
I promise NOT to overwhelm your inbox with emails either. Just my meal plans and one more weekly update with tips and tricks to continue eating healthy and staying on a budget!
I have mentioned it before and I promise I will mention it again. If you want to be able to stretch your dollar and feed your family healthy meals on a budget, you must create a plan.
Thing to know about my Family-Friendly Meal Plans
- They will be tried and true and have my family (or 3 out of 4 of our) seal of approval.
- Meal plans will be made with a budget in mind.
- Meal plans will utilize similar ingredients for the week to minimize cost and food waste.
- No recipe will have hydrogenated oils, high fructose syrup, or MSG.
- Every recipe will be made with whole foods and from mostly scratch (occasionally I will take a short-cut like store bought salsa or an organic pie crust.)
Sign up HERE and get your meal plans each week.