Easy Baked Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups 3 Ways: Make-Ahead, Customizable Breakfast: Make everyone happy with Mediterranean, 3 Cheese, & Western Ham and Egg Cups–a flavor perfect for EVERYONE!
This post is sponsored by ALDI, but my love of ALDI is genuine and my opinions are as always my own.
Breakfast as you have heard me say over and over again is the MOST important meal of the day.
But how do you make sure you and your family eats a healthy breakfast, especially when busy and trying to get out the door on time?
It is all about planning ahead. I like to have an arsenal of breakfast options like Spinach and Egg Breakfast Sandwiches, Whole Wheat Waffles, or Overnight Oats prepped and ready to go either in my fridge or freezer so that a healthy breakfast is just a matter of grab-and-go.
What is not to love about eggs baked into ham? How about jazzing up the Baked Ham and Egg Cups with some fun flavors like 3 Cheese, Western Omelet Style and Mediterranean? A perfect way to make picky palates happy–or to just enjoy VARIETY for breakfast.
And with a quick trip to ALDI , I am able to find quality products that won’t break the bank and allow me to stock up on premium items that make healthy, flavorful breakfasts an affordable option.
These Egg and Ham Cups start with Lunch Mate NeverANY! Honey Ham slices, Simply Nature Organic Cage Free Brown Eggs, and Friendly Farms Organic Milk, all found at low prices at ALDI. And while these grab-and-go egg cups would be perfect with those 3 simple ingredients, I love to add in some flavors and make these egg cups anything but boring.
Let’s talk a moment about one of my FAVORITE products to purchase at ALDI–the Lunch Mate Never Any! Uncured Honey Ham. The Never Any! fresh meat products contain no antibiotics, added hormones or animal by-products. They also may be free of added nitrites or nitrates, preservatives, gluten, casein and fillers. Lunch meat was on my DO NOT BUY list for years, but thankfully with Never Any! products I feel confident feeding my family lunch meat once again–which happens to make the boys in my house very happy!
Served up with some fresh ALDI produce and a L’Oven FreshEnglish Muffin, you have a tasty breakfast that is great for busy mornings or so good it is even perfect to serve guests for brunch–or a bridal or baby shower!
The process is simple.
For Mediterranean Ham and Egg Cups add in chopped Simply Nature Organic Baby Spinach, chopped organic grape tomatoes, Happy Farms Preferred Crumbled Feta Cheese, and chopped Specially Selected Kalamative Olives.
For Western Style Ham and Egg Cups, add in shredded Happy Farms Cheddar Cheese, diced fresh onions and diced baby sweet peppers.
For Three Cheese Ham and Egg Cups, add in shredded Specially Selected Gouda Cheese, shredded Happy Farms Swiss Cheese, and Priano Parmesan Cheese. These quality cheeses would normally cost a fortune at most grocery stores–but at ALDI, I can buy all three varieties for LESS than one variety from another store (and they taste just as good, if not better!)
Make them all Mediterranean Flavor. Or make 3 Western Omelet Style and 3 Three Cheese. WHATEVER your family or YOU prefer!
No matter what variety you choose or whom you serve these Ham and Egg Cups to, they will be LOVED! Healthy, easy, affordable, and able to be made ahead–this busy mom’s ULITMATE kind of recipe. Now it is time to race to your local ALDI and stock up all the ingredients to make these ham and egg cups AND more incredible savings.
- 6 slices of Lunch Mate NeverAny! Ham
- 4 Simply Nature Organic Cage Free Brown Eggs
- ¼ cup Friendly Farms Organic Milk
- ½ teaspoon each of Stonemill Iodized Ssalt and Stonemill Ground Ppepper
- Mediterranean Variety:
- 2 tablespoons Premium Specially Selected Kalamataive Olives, chopped
- ⅛ cup Simply Nature Oraganic Baby Spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Friendly Farms Preferred Ccrumbled Ffeta Cheese
- 6 L'Oven Fresh English Mmuffins for serving
- 2 tablespoons orOrganic grape tomatoes, diced
- Western Omelet Variety:
- 2 tablespoons Friendly Farms Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons baby sweet peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 3 Cheese Variety:
- 1 tablespoon Specially Selected Gouda Ccheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Specially Selected BabyHappy Farms Swiss Ccheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Specially SelectedPriano Parmesan Ccheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup muffin tin with 6 slices of ham.
- Sprinkle each ham cup with ingredients for egg cups--2 Mediterranean, 2 Western, 2 Cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt and pepper. Pour evenly between muffin cups.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are fully set.
- Allow to cool and serve with toasted English muffin and fresh fruit.
- To make all one variety: omit other flavor ingredients and triple the ingredients specific to your flavor of choice.
**Recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
To Freeze: Bake as directed. Allow to cool and transfer Ham and Egg Cups to a freezer safe container or bag. To serve, remove from freezer and heat in microwave for 1 minute or in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, or until just warmed through.