This Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie is the BEST Strawberry Smoothie! A creamy strawberry smoothie made with fresh strawberries, yogurt, and milk is taken to a new level when swirled with melted chocolate. Be prepared to be wowed!
Chocolate and strawberries are known to be a perfect match.
Strawberries in smoothies is also a classic combination.
Combining these two ingredients into one creates a Strawberry Smoothie that is swoon-worthy.
This Strawberry Smoothie is a rich and creamy drink that is swimming with protein and calcium from milk and yogurt and antioxidants from dark chocolate and strawberries. Which in my book, means this Strawberry Smoothie is HEALTHY and DELICIOUS.
How to Make a Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
Step One: Melt Chocolate
- Place chocolate chunks/chips into glass bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until all chocolate is melted.
- Drizzle some of that melted chocolate along the sides of your serving glass.
Step Two: Prepare Strawberry Smoothie
- Blend together chopped strawberries milk, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract.
Step Three: Serve Strawberry Smoothie
- Evenly divide smoothie mixture between 4 glasses.
A few notes on this Strawberry Smoothie:
- You can use any chocolate you would like to in this smoothie. Even just chocolate syrup drizzled on the sides of the serving glasses is enough of a special touch--and SUPER easy!
- I use my homemade Greek yogurt in this smoothie, but any yogurt will work. Of course, you can use non-dairy yogurt and milk to keep this strawberry smoothie dairy-free. (Just be sure your chocolate is dairy-free as well.)
- I find that the strawberries and chocolate are enough to sweeten this strawberry smoothie, but if you like things really sweet, you can add in a few tablespoons of maple syrup to taste.
More Smoothie Recipes
- Mango Ginger Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- Sweet Potato Smoothie
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Dairy-Free Berry Smoothie
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- 2 ounces dark chocolate cut into small chunks (or use dark chocolate chips)
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until chocolate is melted.
- Drizzle 4 serving glasses with some of the melted chocolate.
- Place milk, strawberries, yogurt, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
- To serve divide the smoothie evenly between 4 glasses.
- If you like a sweeter strawberry smoothie, add 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup to smoothie mixture before blending.