Banana Oat Pancakes are the best gluten free pancakes ever! Simple ingredients are blended together to create fluffy and naturally sweet, gluten-free banana oatmeal pancakes that are absolutely irresistible!
I have no need to be gluten free, in fact I love my carbs. I could live on a whole wheat bread and pasta.
But I know so many people for various reasons have to cut the gluten out. And frankly, as much as I love carbs, I do think it is very important to eat a variety of foods in order to maximize nutrients.
Gluten-Free Oats are my go-to for creating delicious gluten-free oats recipes.
So onto gluten-free pancakes, because, well these Banana Oat Pancakes are incredible.
Easy Banana Oat Pancakes
These healthy banana pancakes are light, fluffy, and perfectly sweet. They come together in the blender and are easy enough for weekday breakfasts.
BONUS: Banana Oatmeal Pancakes couldn’t be any easy or cheaper to make!!!
What?! Gluten-free that doesn’t require crazy flours or stabilizers–this is too good to be true.
There are many versions of blender pancakes floating around on the web but this is the recipe for Banana Oat Pancakes that I have tweaked and found to come out perfect every time!!
These Healthy Banana Pancakes are delicious topped with a bit of pure maple syrup or simply fresh sliced fruit. I enjoyed them the last time I made them with blackberries and sliced bananas–heavenly!
Tips for Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Because you are blending the oats, you can easily use old-fashioned oats or quick-cooking oats–just not steel cut oats.
- The riper the bananas, the sweeter the oat pancakes will be naturally.
- You can use any variety of milk–therefore, they are easily made to be dairy-free banana oat pancakes.
- I often use frozen bananas. I just heat the frozen bananas up in the microwave for a minute or two and then cool slightly so as not to scramble the eggs when added to the blender.
- These banana pancakes are perfectly sweet. They are absolutely perfect with a smear of peanut butter or other nut butter of choice.
More Delicious Pancake Recipes
- High Protein Blender Pancakes
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
- Black Forest Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Dutch Baby Pancake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Blender Pancakes.
Recipe for Easy Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1 cup oatmeal be sure to use gluten free oats if needed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk any variety
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas broken into chunks
- Preheat a greased skillet/griddler to medium heat.
- Dump everything into your blender and give it a whirl until everything is combined and oats are blended well. I like these pancakes thicker, but feel free to add a bit more liquid if desired.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet and cook until small bubbles form, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook 2-4 minutes a side.
- Top with your favorite pancake toppings and enjoy!!!