Pizza meets lasagna in this Easy Pizza Lasagna Recipe! All your favorite flavors of pizza are showcased in a simple recipe for lasagna rolls that your whole family will love.
Pizza is ALWAYS a family favorite at my house.
Lasagna is a close second.
So it makes sense to combine two favorites together to create a delicious spin on Pizza Lasagna.
Easy Pizza Lasagna Rolls
Creamy ricotta and pizza toppings are rolled up into tender lasagna noodles and then baked in a homemade marinara sauce and smothered with mozzarella cheese–I mean what is NOT to love?
What is even better about these lasagna rolls is that you can make each roll customized for your family’s preference.
- Pepperoni for the kids!
- Olives and Spinach for me!
- Sausage and Mushrooms for my husband!
Steps for to make Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll-Ups:
- Cook Lasagna Noodles according to package directions and drain well.
- Mix together the ricotta with seasonings and egg.
- Spread a thin layer of the ricotta mixture on cooked noodles.
- Add a thin layer of your favorite pizza topping to the lasagna roll-ups.
- Carefully roll up each lasagna noodle and then place into a casserole dish that has been lined with tomato sauce.
- Top with Marinara Sauce and then cover and cheese and bake.
Notes on this Simple Pizza Lasagna
- Use any pizza toppings your family would like: browned sausage, diced onions, peppers, pineapple, ham, etc–you get the idea. Just don’t over stuff the rolls, or you will make it hard to roll the lasagna noodles up.
- I love to use my homemade tomato sauce for these Easy Pizza Lasagna Rolls, but any favorite jarred marinara sauce works.
- You can use Gluten-Free Lasagna Noodles in place of regular lasagna noodles for a Gluten-Free Pizza Lasagna Roll Up Recipe.
- Whole wheat and regular lasagna noodles can be used.
- Fresh mozzarella or shredded mozzarella are able to both be used to top these Lasagna Rolls.
- If you don’t have ricotta cheese, use cottage cheese, but drain by placing over a fine mesh strainer for at least 4 hours.
- Serve this Pizza Lasagna with a side salad like Kale and Apple Salad, Brussel Sprouts Salad or Fall Harvest Salad for a great complete meal.
More Lasagna Recipes
- Instant Pot Lasagna
- Easy Homemade Lasagna
- Grilled Vegetable Lasagna
- Healthy Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna
- Pierogi Lasagna
Easy Pizza Lasagna
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 12 lasanga noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg whisked
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- desired pizza toppings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 7x11 baking dish (or 2 quart baking dish) by spreading just enough marinara sauce on the bottom of the dish just to cover.
- Prepare the lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Mix together the ricotta, Parmesan, oregano, garlic, and egg together.
- Spread the lasagna noodles with a thin layer of the ricotta mixture and then top with a thin layer of desired pizza toppings and carefully roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Cover with remaining marinara sauce and top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.