Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin is an easy, yet impressive dinner. A humble pork tenderloin in is transformed into a spectacular entree when glazed wrapped in bacon and glazed in sweet maple syrup.
I love pork tenderloin.
It is a lean meat that is full of protein and when prepared right, pork tenderloin is a juicy, flavorful cut of meat that my whole family enjoys.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Bacon makes everything better, doesn’t it?
In the case of pork tenderloin, that theory proves to be true indeed.
The fat from the bacon renders into the pork tenderloin as it bakes, giving this lean meat incredible flavor, while keeping the pork tenderloin from becoming dry.
I also add a maple glaze to the bacon, because maple and pork are a match made in heaven! Not to mention the maple syrup helps to balance the saltiness in this oven roasted pork.
How to Make Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Step One: Prepare Pork Tenderloin
- Remove any silver skin from pork tenderloin.
- Rub seasoned salt all over surface of pork, shake off any excess salt.
Step Two: Wrap Pork Tenderloin in Bacon
- Place pork tenderloin on top of 4 to 5 strips of bacon.
- Wrap bacon around pork tenderloin.
- Wrap bacon in a single layer around the pork tenderloin.
Step Three: Glaze with Maple Syrup
- Brush maple syrup generously over bacon.
Step Four: Roast Pork Tenderloin
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place an oven safe baking rack on top of the baking pan.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the prepared baking sheet, with the bacon seam side down.
- Stick an oven safe digital thermometer into the center of the pork tenderloin.
- Roast the pork tenderloin until the thermometer reads 145 degrees.
Step Five: Let Pork Tenderloin Rest
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the oven and tent with foil.
- Let rest for 10 minutes. This keeps the juice inside the pork tenderloin.
- Place bacon wrapped tenderloin on cutting board and slice into 1 inch slices.
Step Six: Serve Pork Tenderloin
For Perfect Pork Tenderloin
- Use a digital thermometer and cook pork tenderloin to only 145 degrees.
- Be sure to rest the pork tenderloin for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Roast pork tenderloin on baking rack so that the pork tenderloin can roast evenly and the bacon can render.
More Pork Tenderloin Recipes:
- Skillet Pork Tenderloin with Cabbage
- Grilled Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
- Fig Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 strips bacon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with foil and then top with a oven safe cooling rack.
- Trim silver skin from pork tenderloin.
- Season the pork tenderloin liberally with seasoned salt. Rub the seasoned salt over the surface of the pork tenderloin. Shake off excess seasoned salt.
- Lay the pork tenderloin over the strips of bacon.
- Wrap the bacon tightly around the pork tenderloin, trying to not overlap bacon.
- Place pork tenderloin on prepared pan, bacon seam side down.
- Insert digital thermometer inside pork tenderloin and roast until until thermometer reaches 145 degrees.
- Brush maple syrup over bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.
To Make Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin, You May Need
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thanks so much for being a part of A Mind Full Mom!