Lightened Up Easy Hot Corn Dip: A party favorite gets a healthy make-over. This creamy Mexican Corn dip is sure to become a staple at your all your parties and can be pulled together with only 5 Ingredients and made in less than 5 minutes.
Have I metioned before that I LOVE Mexican food?
Maybe a better question to ask you is, How often do I tell you I love Mexican food?
You know we like to celebrate “Taco Tuesday” nearly every day that ends in “day” around here. Honey Lime Chicken Fajitas, Pork Carnitas, Tacos, Mexican Lasagna, Black Bean Burritos, the list goes on and on…..
And I know that you all are with me on the whole Mexican thing because I can read minds like that. Okay, maybe I am not a mind reader, my but Mexican Taco Dip and Taco Cups have been blowing up Pinterest lately.
So I introduce to you Skillet Corn Dip.
Mexican Corn Dip
You know that warm dip that is filled with corn and warm and gooey that you JUST CAN’T STOP EATING? This is it.
Okay, sorta it.
This Skillet Mexican Corn Dip that is perfect for parties has been lightened up so it can be perfect for your beach body too. You are welcome!
This Skinny Corn Dip is every bit as gooey, creamy, and addictive as the full-on, full fat Hot Corn Dip, but seriously knocked down in the calorie count department. Like way down.
So you know, you can take this Corn Dip to the pool this summer, stuff your face and not fret about showing up next week in your bathing suit.
This is the perfect Summer party dip too–I mean, you know your friends what to dive into a creamy dip just as much as you do. And as much as you don’t want to share this dip, your friends will thank you.
Oh and did I mention it comes together in a simple 5 minutes. Truly, this 5 Minute Creamy Corn Dip should really be more like a 30 Second Creamy Corn Dip it is just that fast.
Notes on Skinny Hot Corn Dip
- You can also use fire roasted frozen corn or grill your own corn (about 4-5 cobs of fresh corn) in replace of Mexicorn.
- I use Greek yogurt in this corn dip to make it healthier, but still creamy. Feel free to use half sour cream and half Greek yogurt for a richer, still delicious dip.
- I have added 1 teaspoon of cumin to this dip before and that added smokey flavor enhances the corn dip nicely. I have left it off the recipe for a more authentic corn dip.
Let’s Make Easy Mexican Corn Dip
Lightened Up Easy Hot Corn Dip
- 2 11 ounce cans Mexicorn (rinsed and drained)
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled (or queso fresco)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients and pour into a large cast iron skillet or 2 quart oven safe dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until warmed through and bubbly.
Serve with corn chips.
More Party Worthy Dips: