Does your child have a nut allergy? Is your school nut-free? Do not stress about packing lunches! All these Peanut-Free Lunch Ideas are simple to make, kid-friendly, and most importantly nut Free.
Peanut Free Lunches
When my son was in 3rd grade, he came home from school and told me that there was a new boy in his class and that he was severely allergic to peanuts. He then announced this boy had to sit at a table all by himself and this made my son sad. He asked if I could pack him Nut-Free Lunches for school so that this boy would not be alone.
How could I argue with that?
Fast forward five years later, and we found ourselves in a nut-free classroom for my daughter. While some parents may have been overwhelmed at not being able to pack Peanut Butter, I knew exactly what to pack my sweet girl so that she would have delicious peanut-free lunches that she would enjoy.
Anyone who has a child with a nut allergy knows all too well how critical it is for a classroom to be nut-free for their child’s safety. And while I don’t have to worry about nut allergies for my own children, my heart goes out to any parent dealing with the fear of a severe allergy of any kind.
That is why I am happy to make 100% nut-free lunches for my kids. Whether they have a friend who has a nut allergy or are in a nut-free classroom.
Peanut Free Lunch Ideas
DIY Pizza Lunchable
- Whole Wheat Mini Bagel or English Muffin
- Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Baby Carrots and Grape Tomatoes
Be sure to include a spoon so your child can spread the sauce on their pizza.
Cheese and Cracker Lunchable
- Organic Butter Crackers
- Cheese Stick
- Pepper Rings
- Snap Pea Crisps
Mini Ham and Cheese Skewers
- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches cut into squares and then skewered on toothpicks
- Honey Mustard to dip Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Cucumbers and Tomatoes
- Animal Crackers
Strawberry and Cream Cheese Bagel Lunch
- Whole Wheat Mini Bagel spread with cream cheese and topped with sliced strawberries
- Cucumber Slices
- Snap Pea Crisps
- Yogurt topped with chocolate chips
More Nut-Free Lunch Recipes
- Southwestern Veggie Tostadas
- Easy Bean Burritos with Hidden Veggies
- Easy Avocado Tuna Salad
- Easy Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups
- Corn Dog Muffins
- Ranch Veggie Wrap
- Hidden Veggie Quesadillas