This Homemade Dill Seasoning is a perfect blend of flavors that create a perfect dip for vegetables, seasoning for fish, or bring to life Mediterranean Dishes.
Dill Seasoning is not a seasoning blend that most people have in their pantry, but after you try this simple blend of dried spices, you will never go without!
Dill Seasoning is a savory, herby blend that has notes of citrus. It makes simple vegetables shine, adds dimension to fish, adds freshness to salads, and makes the most incredible vegetable dip.
How To Use Dill Seasoning
Don't just limit using this dill blend for dill dip. It is great in so many dishes.
- Use to make Homemade Dill Dip
- Use to season fresh vegetables for roasting.
- Season Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Season Fish
- Add to Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
Store Dill Seasoning
- Store Dill Seasoning in an air tight container for up to 6 months.
- For optimum flavor, be sure you use new dried herb--not ones that have been in your pantry for years.
Homemade Dill Seasoning
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
To make Dill Dip
- Mix with 1 cup sour cream and 1 cup mayonnaise or 2 cups plain Greek yogurt.