This Homemade Dill Seasoning is a perfect blend of flavors that create a perfect dip for vegetables, seasoning for fish, or bring to life Mediterranean Dishes.
There are a few dishes that my mom’s side of the family is known for.
- My Papa’s Baked Beans
- Auntie Catherine’s Brownies
- Dill Dip
These are staples that are were at every family gathering for my entire childhood.
And that is why I always have Dill Seasoning Blend on hand to easily whip up Homemade Dill Dip.
Ingredients in Dill Seasoning
- Dried Parsley
- Dried Onion Flakes
- Dried Dill
Four simple ingredients blend together to create a simple, yet classic flavor combination.
How To Use Dill Seasoning
Don’t just limit using this dill blend for dill dip. It is great in so many dishes.
- Use to make Homemade Dill Dip
- Use to season fresh vegetables for roasting.
- Season Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Season Fish
- Add to Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
Store Dill Seasoning
- Store Dill Seasoning in an air tight container for up to 6 months.
- For optimum flavor, be sure you use new dried herb–not ones that have been in your pantry for years.
Dill Seasoning Recipe
Homemade Dill Seasoning
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine and store in air-tight container.
- To make Dill Dip: Mix with 1 cup sour cream and 1 cup Mayo or 2 cups plain Greek yogurt.