Have some fun and play with your food with these easy, yet creative Kid Friendly Christmas Snacks. These Holiday Themed Snacks are sure to bring a little magic to your food this holiday season.
Friends, these Christmas Snacks are just TOO cute–almost too cute to eat, ALMOST!
As the holidays approach, I become giddy with excitement that I get to play with my food! And I love to make these fun Christmas Snacks for my kids!
Easy Kid Friendly Christmas Snacks
Every Christmas Snack Recipe I am sharing with you, is easy and does not require any special tools, ingredients, or long amount of time!
All these holiday treats needs are a bit of love and imagination. And come on, who doesn’t love a festive treat now and then?! (Sure hope my family does because I CAN NOT STOP!!)
These Santa pancakes are adorable! –so cute, right?!
To Make Santa Pancakes
- I made my favorite whole wheat pancakes for my family.
- Sliced bananas to create Santa’s beard.
- Arranged sliced strawberries in a triangle above pancake and outlined Santa’s hat with some whipped cream (or you could use more bananas.)
- Gave Santa 2 chocolate chip eyes and strawberry sliced nose.
- Deliver a smile for breakfast.
Christmas Tree Vegetable Tray
This Festive Veggie Tray is again, simple!
To make Christmas Tree Veggie Platter
- Place broccoli florets in a large triangle in the middle of a serving tray.
- Add pepper slices as garland for the tree.
- Use stem of red pepper for trunk of tree.
- Using a star cookie cutter, cut out a star from the yellow pepper.
- Decorate with sliced olives as ornaments.
- Serve with homemade ranch dip on the side.
Peanut Butter Reindeer Treats
This little Rudolph Snack Cake is my kids favorite after school snack (well, besides, Christmas cookies!!)
It takes about 2 minutes to prepare.
How to Make a Rudolph “Sandwich”
- Spread rice cake (or pancake or bread cut into a circle) with peanut butter, almond butter, or soy butter.
- Add 2 pretzels for antlers.
- Add maraschino cherry as Rudolph’s nose (you can also use a red candy for the reindeer’s nose.)
- Give Rudolph eyes by placing two slices of bananas on the rice cake and then topping with a chocolate chip.
Candy Cane Pizza
Our favorite way to enjoy family pizza night during the holidays.
To make a Candy Cane Pizza
- Shape your favorite pizza dough into a cane shape–a lot easier than rolling, I must say–the kids had it done in seconds flat.
- Spread the dough with pizza sauce or homemade tomato sauce.
- Add Pepperoni slices for the candy cane stripes.
- Bake until cheese is melted browned.
- Slice and enjoy!
More Fun Christmas Treats
Have a little fun with your family and your food this year! The memories will last for years!
- Reindeer Sugar Cookies
- 3D Christmas Tree Cookies
- Gingerbread Man Christmas Ornaments
- The Best Cut Out Sugar Cookie Recipe
Christmas Snack Recipes
Candy Cane Pizza
A fun holiday spin on pepperoni pizza
- 1 recipe pizza dough
- For the Pizza:
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 ounce nitrate-free pepperoni slices
Shape dough into a candy cane shape.
Spread dough with tomato sauce and top with cheese.
Add pepperoni in stripes to resemble candy cane.
Bake for 18-22 minutes, until cheese is melted and browned.